Minimum Damage adds to minimum weapon damage after any weapon Enhanced Damage and before +% Damage. It does not affect displayed weapon damage unless it is on the weapon itself.
- It does not apply to the following:
- Minimum Damage bonuses can result in minimum damage ≥ maximum damage:
- When this is applied by a melee attack, maximum weapon damage = minimum weapon damage + 1. Character screen incorrectly applies this condition to final attack damage after +% Damage, when it is applied before +% Damage.   For example, the Hurlbat of Transcendence below has minimum One-Hand Damage 33 (13+20) and maximum 27, which becomes 34 (33+1) since 33 > 27. However, when +400% Damage is applied the character screen incorrectly displays Attack Damage 165-166 (since 165 > 135) when 165-170 is actually applied.
- When this is applied by a ranged attack, no such condition applies. Although a throwing weapon correctly displays damage when minimum = maximum, when minimum > maximum it continues to display minimum = maximum, and the character screen incorrectly applies the maximum = minimum + 1 condition when minimum ≥ maximum.    For example, the Hurlbat of Transcendence below has minimum Throw Damage 44 (24+20) and maximum 34 (equivalent to 34 to 44), and +400% Damage results in Throw Damage 220-170 (equivalent to 170-220). However, the weapon incorrectly displays Throw Damage 44 to 44, and +400% Damage results in the character screen incorrectly displaying Throw Damage 220-221.
Hurlbat of Transcendence, whose Minimum Damage bonus results in minimum damage > maximum damage.
- If an item has both Minimum Damage and Maximum Damage bonuses, this is displayed as Adds Damage when minimum < maximum; otherwise, bonuses continue to be displayed separately. If minimum ≥ maximum, two-handed weapons (excluding two-handed swords) incorrectly display a Minimum Damage bonus only.  However, the Maximum Damage bonus still applies and damage displayed on the weapon and the character screen reflects this.
- If a Jewel with an Enhanced Damage prefix also has a Minimum Damage affix and it is set in an armor socket, or it is set in an armor which already has a Minimum Damage bonus (a circlet with such a bonus, or another Jewel already set in another socket), then the character screen does not apply its Enhanced Damage to minimum attack damage. Its Enhanced Damage is also not applied to the actual minimum attack damage of a melee attack, but it is applied to that of a ranged attack unless the Jewel has both a Minimum Damage affix and a Maximum Damage affix, or it is set in an armor which already has a Maximum Damage bonus as well (in which case its Enhanced Damage is not applied to either minimum or maximum attack damage). This bug still applies even if the attack does not apply Minimum Damage bonuses.