Reanimate as: Returned applies a chance to reanimate a corpse as a Returned when a normal or minion monster (including Putrid Defilers, even though they are bosses) is killed by the equipping player character, mercenary or Iron Golem. It does not apply when kill is made by dependant mercenary or pets (including sentry traps and Hydra) of the equipping player character, converts, or monsters killed by other monsters due to Attract or Confuse.
- It does not apply to kills made passively by the following:
- It does not apply to kills made by returned damage from the following:
- It does not apply if monster shatters upon death due to chilling or freezing.
- Slain Monsters Rest in Peace is applied first, preventing corpse from being reanimated.
- Stats are those of a normal Returned that would spawn in the same area and difficulty level. There are no bonuses when a minion corpse is reanimated, nor any with higher player count.
- Returned last for one minute before expiring, during which time they will target user's enemies. 
- Do not teleport with user or follow user through portals of any kind. 
- Enchant cannot be cast on Returned, but auras and buffs apply.