My Rogue scouts have just reported an abomination in the Monastery graveyard!
Apparently, Andariel is not content to take only our living. Blood Raven, one of our finest captains in the battle against Diablo at Tristram, was also one of the first to be corrupted by Andariel.
Now, you'll find her in the Monastery graveyard raising our dead as zombies!
We cannot abide this defilement! If you are truly our ally, you will help us destroy her. - Kashya
- Path by waypoint in Cold Plains leads to three destinations:
- Follow path to Burial Grounds, turning back if followed to either of the other destinations first: entrance will be on one of sides opposite to entrance from Blood Moor.
- Skeletons and Hungry Dead always spawn in Burial Grounds: both are Immune to Lightning (100% and 110% respectively) in Hell.
- Blood Raven always spawns to north of tree in middle of graveyard surrounded by at least seven Hungry Dead (she can summon more, which can become a challenge if they cannot be killed faster than they are summoned).
- Can be challenging in Normal due to being level 10 (all other monsters in Burial Grounds are only level 2), resulting in greater defense, Attack Rating, life and damage. Characters are also likely to be lower level, and level difference has a more pronounced effect on chance-to-hit at low levels.
- In Nightmare and Hell she is more annoying than dangerous due to her habit of running and gunning: knocking her back into an obstacle or restricting her running by boxing her into a corner or obstructing her can make her much less frustrating.
- Upon death, all remaining inhabitants of graveyard are killed by lightning radiating from her.
I can hardly believe that you've defeated Blood Raven!
Though she was once my closest friend, I pray that her tortured spirit remains banished forever.
You have earned my respect, stranger... and the allegiance of the Rogues. I have placed several of my best warriors at your disposal. - Kashya
- Return to Kashya and receive Rogue Scout mercenary for free (but randomly selected, so no choice between Fire Arrow or Cold Arrow). She will now also hire Rogue Scouts to characters below level 8.
- While useful, characters can always hire Rogue Scout anyway once they reach level 8: cost should not be an issue, even in Normal.