- Aura When Equipped items allow player or mercenary equipping them (or an Iron Golem made from them) to supply auras.
- Aura level cannot be increased by any form of skill bonus, neither individual nor skilltab, class skills, Fire Skills, or even All Skills.
- Equipping more than one item supplying the same aura will supply that aura at a level which is the sum of their levels, regardless of the items used: a Barbarian equipping two Lawbringer swords (Level (16-18) Sanctuary Aura When Equipped each) supplies level (32-36) Sanctuary.
- Auras granted by items equipped receive passive bonuses including synergy bonuses, but they do not apply bonuses to other skills.
- Players and mercenaries can supply as many different auras from items as they are able to equip. However, items count as a separate source and will not enhance the same aura supplied by a Paladin or Desert Mercenary: only the higher level aura will normally be supplied.
- Passive Prayer healing bonus from all Meditation auras of equal level is applied to all allies within radius; otherwise, only healing from the highest level is applied. 
- Radial damage of Holy Fire, Holy Freeze, Holy Shock and Sanctuary from both the Paladin or Desert Mercenary and the items equipped will be applied. Furthermore, when multiple items supplying the same aura are equipped, not only is that aura supplied at their combined level, but radial damage for an aura of that combined level is applied once for each supplying item.