Welcome to the Basin's Hellgate: London Wiki!
The Basin's Hellgate: London guild is maintained by a crew of administrators and guild officers. Currently, the guild administrator for our US guild is TPJ, also founder of The Amazon Basin. The guild administrators for our European guild are Jugalator and Laughing God. Officers for both guilds will be announced RealSoon™.
This wiki is a collaboration effort by many community members, and any member can help out by registering a user here with a valid e-mail address (we won't spam you, and it helps greatly if there are user problems). Check out the thread on our Hellgate: London forums if you're interested in contributing to this wiki!
For the background story to Hellgate: London, see our Hellgate: London Storyline, based on information given in the special "Issue #0" of the official Hellgate: London comic book by Dark Horse Comics.
Hellgate: London was released in North America on 31 October 2007. It went offline on 31 January 2009, but its Single Player mode is still playable. Additionally, Hellgate Global has been free to play online since 30 June 2011, and there is the Hellgate Revival SP Modification.
The Good and Evil
- Unique Items: Unique Armor, Weapons, & Event Items
- Weapons: There are many ways to kill a demon.
- General: Melee weaponry, Ranged weaponry
- Named: Legendary Weapons, Unique Weapons
- Armor: Armor provides resistance, along with shielding.
- General: Hunter Armor
- Named: Legendary Armor, Unique Armor
- Mods: Mods let a player upgrade and enhance items.
- Ammo Clips, Battery Packs, Fuel Tanks, Relics, Rockets, Techs.
- Standard Consumables, Event-specific Consumables.
Defeating a demon invasion is not easy. There's plenty of work to do:
Along the way you'll encounter many people and places:
- All Quests compiled together with short description of objectives